Tuesday 9 June 2015

You've got to love her

My daughter came home from school the other day and as she was telling me about her day she made me laugh. Apparently at some point during the day they were to act as evacuees and so each child was given a cardboard tag and asked to write their name, age and address on the tag. Now my husband and I have both completed the Data Protection Act training and been auditing for more years than I would care to say, so she has been brought up in an environment where you always check the information you are being provided with. So my darling daughter told the teacher that she would not be completing the cardboard tag until she was told what they were going to do with the information as required by the Data Protection Act!

I have no idea how this went down with the teacher but I know that my daughter is trying to protect her information and privacy. Good for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment